Page 18  

Posted by Ben in ,

Previously: Ace and his partner Strongarm are on their way to rescue a town from the deadly Faro Kid. As they travel, Ace tells his companions about a dream he had, in which his hat told him how the Faro Kid may be a key to Ace's past. To read from the beginning, click here.




I'm noticing a distinct lack of Western webcomics out there.

Obviously, the big one out there is High Moon, a werewolf western, on Zuda.com. To be honest, I haven't been reading it. I'm a bit jealous that they got out there first. My own supernatural western comic, Gideon's Army, was going to use classic western titles with "horror" twists as chapter titles. The one story I DID complete was called "The Quick and the Undead" which I've since found out is ALSO not completely original. Ah well.

If anyone does know of any Western webcomics, let me know. I'd like to link to them.

~ Ben

“Ace” of Diamonds, Remix Comix, Whisperingloon Studios, and the other stuff I made up for this webcomic are TM and (C) Ben Avery, 2009. While the original Black Diamond Western is in public domain, “Ace” of Diamonds (the story and the artwork) and the contents of this page are NOT public domain.

This entry was posted on September 4, 2009 at Friday, September 04, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment